Co-Hosted Training at your Agency
The Death Investigation Training Academy will gladly host most of our offered courses at your agency. Co-Hosted training is often referred to as “free training”. In a Co-Hosted seminar, DITA requests that an agency supply a meeting facility, coffee, tea, and hospitality in exchange for free seats in the training. DITA and the hosting agency will market the class to surrounding agencies and DITA will handle all student registration. DITA will then contract with our accredited instructors and supply all audio/visual equipment.
This saves you the expense of time and travel for your personnel and the personnel in your region.
Training packages and details are negotiated on a per-request basis. Discounts and tuition credits are available for staff of hosting agencies. Please contact us directly for quotes and package information.
What DITA Provides:
- Assisted marketing to regional agencies
- On-Site national coordinator to support the training
- All student material including: class roster, manual & handouts, and completion certificates
- We handle student registration and payments
- Accredited instructors
What Hosting Agency Provides
- Training Facility for 30+ students
- Audio/Video Equipment
- Notifying surrounding agencies of the scheduled training
Benefits of Co-Hosting
- Five free seats for 20 or more paying attendees
- Saving in time and expense of travel and per diem expenses
- Acknowledgment on all marketing material
- Recognition as a leader in state-certified training
For more information or training inquiries contact us directly.
All of our instructors are peer instructors. This means they are either currently in or recently retired from the discipline in which they are teaching. All instructors are third-party accredited in their field and hold credentials as certified instructors.
The Death Investigation Training Academy has one goal, to provide the highest quality training using the most modern methods and technology.
Our courses and programs are designed for Law Enforcement, Coroners, Medicolegal Death Investigators, Private Legal Investigators, EMS and First Responder Personnel, Emergency Room Staff, Physicians and Prosecuting attorneys.
All of our courses are Missouri P.O.S.T accredited and may also be accredited by other organizations such as ABMDI, American Bar Association, and many other State organizations governing law enforcement, emergency services, and nursing.